Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Day 2 Food Diary and Workout

Well it was a rough night. I went to bed at 9pm because I felt exhausted but woke up at 3am wide awake and unable to sleep. Hopefully this doesnt happen two nights in a row! On the bright side when I weighed myself this am I was -5 lbs! I leave for the dog show for the weekend so i'm going to have to figure out a way to stay on track without being at home to make my meals. I'm going to do an am workout before I leave and than I'll do some walking when we arrive at the hotel


Food Diary Day 2
AM Weight- 275 (-5 lbs already!)
PM Weight- 273
Total weight loss to date -7 lbs


Breakfast- Strawberry yogurt 80 cal 0 g fat
String cheese 70 calories 4 g fat
Lunch- Wheat Thins Snack 140 Cal and 4.5 g Fat
Dinner- Orange 71 Calories and Wheat Thins snack 140 Cal 4.5 g Fat

TOTAL calorie Intake- 501 Calories and 13 g Fat
TOTAL calories Burned- 300





AM Workout

No comments:

Post a Comment